| Tuesday, May 09, 2006, 4:59 AM |
I think I'm going insane. Had a weiiirrrd dream while I was sleeping just now: Unidentified man: Force equals to mass over acceleration! ( force = mass over acceleration) Me: Hahahahahaha..!! Huh. Weird dream. I hve no idea why I'm laughing at the Force formula. I've been studying too much. Anyway, I forgot to zip my skirt again just. Yeesh. How many times have I forgotten to zip already? Twice? Thrice? Ten times? Old news. Oh and Perth trip coming soon! YAYAYAYAYAY! Last night: Me: -sleeping- -handphone rings- Me: zZzhello? Serene: ERICA! ERICA! IS OUR PASSPORT WITH TEACHER?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Me: Zz I think so lah. Serene: Okay. Okay. PHEW. PHEW. Me: You woke me up just for that?! Serene: Oh! You were sleeping ah? Oh. Sorry. Bye. ________ Oh yeah. Finally cleared up the misunderstanding with Robert. Reshmi and I were discussing how nice Robert actually is and not a stupid asshole raised by a pack of wolves in Alaska.... like we, er, thought yesterday. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|